Located on the second floor of a picturesque 19th-century-house in a romantic street in Berlin-Kreuzberg this one-bedroom holiday home (54m2) is the perfect base for a relaxing and rewarding vacation in Berlin. It is caringly furnished and fully equipped with the following amenities:
- Open Kitchen and dining area
- Separate bedroom, with double bed and TV
- Sleeping-couch for two in the living area
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Wireless LAN Internet connection, Hi-fi system incl. USB and iPod slot.
- Sheets, towels, iron, hairdryer, tea/coffee and sightseeing tips.
- Babybed and highchair if needed
The flat is located in the courtyard, is therefore very quiet.
The apartment in located in „Kreuzberg”, a district known for it´s artsy and multicultural mix of inhabitants and street-life.
Nice little shops and cafés line the short walk up to the Landwehr-Canal, which is lovely for a stroll or a rest
under the willow trees by the water. Pick up an ice-cream and listen to buskers performing on Admiralsbrücke.
On Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays the famous turkish marked „Türkenmarkt” invites for a visit and a haggle just around the corner.
Have breakfast in the vegan „No milk today” next door, and If you don´t feel like cooking, there are a number of restaurants located near by – a family owned Italian across the street, an Austrian Wirtshaus with great Schnitzels and creative vegetarian cuisine at „Mädchen ohne Abitur”.
A 15 minutes underground- or busride will take you to the more touristy parts of town – Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg
Gate, Hackescher Markt and also the Central Station.
Terms & Conditions
- Conclusion of contract
- The accomodation contract between the guest and the „Fichte2”-team is valid through the consent of the guest and the „Fichte2”-team. This contract is to be made in written form, via email or by verbal agreement.
- The contract is valid exclusively between the guest and the „Fichte2”-team. A transfer of the contract to a third party is excluded.
- Check-in and Check-out
- Unless arranged differently, check-in time is from 4.00pm on the day of arrival, check-out time is no later than 12.30pm on the day of departure. The hand-over of keys is to be arranged individually.
- Unless arranged differently, check-in must happen before 7.00pm. If the guest fails to check in before 7.00pm, the „Fichte2”-team may use the rooms for different purposes. Bookings that have been paid in advance are excluded from this regulation.
- Unless arranged differently, the keys have to be left on the kitchen table when the guest checks out on his day of departure.
- Unless arranged differently, the total rent for the stay is payable in cash on the day of arrival. In case the guest cancels his stay prior to his departure, he will be liable to pay the total rent according to the booking contract.
- Unless arranged differently, the cancellation of a booking is free of charge until 14 days before the day of arrival. Following conditions apply to later cancellations: 14-10 days before the day of arrival: 30% of the total rent will be due according to the contract 9-6 days before day of arrival: 50% of the total rent will be due according to the contract Less than 6 days before day of arrival: 70% of the total rent will be due according to the contract
- The guest is liable to the „Fichte2”-team for all damage caused by him or his visitors.
- The „Fichte2”-team is not liable for any loss of cash or valuables within the premises. In case of loss of keys, there will be a replacement charge of 100 Euro. By consent to the booking contract both parties accept the complete terms and conditions.
Fichte2 – Holiday apartment
2nd floor – Rear building
Tel. +49 (0)30 236 235 26
Mobile: +49 (0)173 45 49 888